AMZZ is a Hydrogen-based , technology development company that has been on a tear of late as they have Filed 3 Patent Applications. The company is swiftly executing moves to help reach their goal of producing 99.999% hydrogen in a cost effective manner.
The company is well aware of the R&D Requirements that need to be fulfilled if they are to achieve this Lucrative Goal and Create Growing Shareholder Value in turn.
At $.03, this stock has Fallen from Quieter, ~$.50+ Zone Trading times to its current, more liquid, and opportunistic prices. This Equity picked up Substantial Volume and Buzz once the Real Value-Creation Press Releases (PATENTS) began to roll in around Early April.
AMZZ consistently traded 1MIL-7MIL+ Shares as its price fluctuated from $.02-$.10 - ~$100,000-~$550,000 swapped hands as Real Money found its way here!
- RSI was OVERSOLD (Under 30) until Yesterday as it now rests at ~31. This is possible Exit Scene from Oversold Pricing!
- AMZZ has BROKEN-and-HELD the 20 SMA at $.0249. We have Not seen an SMA Break in quite some time as these indicators have had to catch up with price drop - there is no telling How Much Movement we may see from this Bullish TA Catalyst!
- The Company Filed a Combustion Mixture Patent Relating to Its Hydrogen Production Technology.
- They Announced an Upgrade to Its U.S. Patent for the Manufacturing of Ultra-Pure Hydrogen.
- AMZZ Filed its 2nd Patent Application - The new patent relates to an improved apparatus and method for generating ultra-pure gaseous hydrogen using a substantially cylindrical diffusion-catalytic membrane.
- They Commissioned a Large Scale Facility at the Institute of Plasma Physics in Ukraine to accommodate various equipment and personnel required to continue R&D on the 99.999% pure hydrogen production project.
- From October 2013 to January 2014, AMZZ Closed $325,000 of Financing!
Amazonica Corp. (dba Euro American Hydrogen) is a technology development company that is quoted on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) where the Company's ticker symbol is AMZZ.
Amazonica Corp. (dba Euro American Hydrogen) is developing a breakthrough, low cost technology to make 99.999% pure hydrogen. AMZZ has submitted several patents and patent upgrades in relation hydrogen production technology. The prospect of hydrogen fuel as a viable source of energy and planned capitalization of this technology has raised the level of consideration for this company.
- They completed the filing of a combustion mixture patent for its ultra-pure hydrogen production technology.
- What is the Objective of the Patent? The main objective of the invention is to improve the method of generating ultra-pure hydrogen by means of both enhancing its productivity and reducing the environmental impact associated with its production. This particular methodology is capable of producing ultra-pure hydrogen at productivity levels previously unachievable.
- According to experimental results disclosed in the patent filed, the present use of ethanol/gasoline mixture provides not only a reduced environmental impact, but also enhances productivity of hydrogen generation between 25-50%.
- "This latest patent filed is very exciting for the Company as it not only addresses an environmental aspect of hydrogen production, making a smaller environmental footprint, but it also shows very promising results of increased ultra-pure hydrogen yield while using this method," said Michael Soursos, CEO of Amazonica Corp.
- Dr. Gennadiy Petrovich Glazunov submitted some important upgrades to the United States patent application, #61896272 (Ultra-Pure Hydrogen Generating Device), that was filed October 28, 2013. The Company expects to continually update and upgrade its patents to keep up with developments and changes and maintain solid patent protection on our ultra-pure hydrogen technology.
- "I am pleased with our progress to date. Dr. Glazunov and his research team continue to make great strides in our goal of low cost ultra-pure hydrogen production," stated Michael Soursos, CEO Amazonica Corp. "This patent update will give us more solid coverage for our hydrogen technology."
- The new patent relates to an improved apparatus and method for generating ultra-pure gaseous hydrogen using a substantially cylindrical diffusion-catalytic membrane. The primary object of the present invention is to provide an ultra-pure hydrogen generating device that is reliable, maintainable, and economical to operate and one which yields enhanced productivity using a diffusion-catalytic membrane without a screen.
- "I am very pleased with the progress that project manager, Dr. Glazunov has made to date and the filing of this patent is another step towards our goal of producing 99.999% hydrogen in a cost effective manner," said Michael Soursos, CEO of Amazonica Corp. "This patent not only enhances our technology but could also be a standalone technology that the Company could market or license."
- Full details on the patent filing can be found in the Company's 8-K, filed online with the Securities and Exchange Commission at: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1518548/000147793214001532/0001477932-14-001532-index.htm
- The Dr. commissioned a new and larger facility within National Science Centre KIPT (the "Institute"), Kharkov, Ukraine in order to accommodate various equipment and personnel required to continue R&D on the 99.999% pure hydrogen production project.
- Just how legit is this place and the people that walk the halls? It is superb! Nearly 400 PhDs and 80 Doctors of Sciences work at KIPT, alongside 7 Members of National Academy of Sciences. More than fifty scientists working at the Institute are winners of State and international prizes in their respective fields. Since 1981 more than 60 monographs have been published by the scientists working at KIPT.
- In conjunction with such efforts, the Company Hired Dmytro Vynogradov as a Consultant. In early January, they also Announced the Hiring of G. P. Glazunov as Consultant and His Appointment to the Scientific Advisory Board.
- On October 24, 2013 the Company closed a $300,000 financing, and on January 3, 2014 it closed a further $25,000 financing with Anton Group Hill Ltd.
- The offerings were undertaken by way of unsecured convertible promissory notes convertible into common shares at seventy-five percent of the preceding five day trading average. The notes are convertible by the Holder at any time prior to the two year maturity date. The securities referred to herein will not be or have not been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration rights.
- Hydrogen is the simplest, most prolific, and lightest element in the universe. Hydrogen is not normally available in a gaseous state in our environment, since it readily combines with oxygen to form water, or with carbon to form fossil fuels such as crude oil, natural gas, or coal. Hydrogen has a number of uses, including in the manufacture of ammonia, but it is its potential as a fuel that is attracting significant interest and investment. It has been possible to construct or convert internal combustion engines to run on hydrogen for some time, but safety and storage concerns prevented any wide scale use. Recent advances in technology, particularly in fuel cells, allied to the environmental concerns from burning fossil fuels, have caused a re-evaluation of hydrogen as a power source.
- The most common methods of producing hydrogen at the moment are by stripping the carbon atoms out of compressed natural gas using steam (known as "cracking") or the electrolysis of water. Both these processes are expensive, energy intensive and in the case of cracking, produces waste carbon. Commercial production of clean, cheap hydrogen is therefore a key requirement for large scale fuel cell usage.
There is a lot that we could see coming from this company, and we would love nothing more to see a big fat bounce in short order whilst we wait! The stock has some possibly great near-term upside if the TA Catalysts can kick this up a notch. Do your Due Diligence, and Trade Wisely as always!
Stockchat LLC has received twelve thousand dlrs for the awareness of AMZZ from a third party Outreach Holdings SA. Stockchat LLC has previously received fifteen thousand dlrs for the awareness of AMZZ from a third party Outreach Holdings SA.