- Sales Hit $500K in 4Q14 as the Last Fiscal Year saw XDSL log ~$1.34MIL. Yes the Holidays were an Epiphany to the Market/Company for their Products. Will Q4 Trends carry over into 2015?
- With 3 Products Available, the Company now has a 4th Set to Roll in April.
- Locations Offering Products blew up to the tune of 300%+ reaching 1,000 as Holiday Orders roared.
- The mPower Jump Plus is an incredibly versatile jumpstarter/multi-purpose charger that is perfect for fleets and any other high-volume jumpstart application. With multiple ports and adaptor options, the Jump Plus can also charge smartphones, cameras, tablets or laptops. The Plus is the right product for passenger vehicles, vans and SUVs managed by NAFA Members.
- The newest and fourth mPower product will also be available at the NAFA show. This jumpstarter product will target the truck, bus and RV market, expanding the product line to users of much larger vehicles than previously targeted with the other mPower jumpstarters in the line.
- The mPower Jump can jumpstart a 12V vehicle, car or boat, up to 30 times on a single charge.
- The Mini Jump, smaller in size, targets an additional market by offering a jumpstarter that has the added capabilities of charging electronics.
- The third product is the Jump Plus. The Plus is marketed to a high volume user such as vehicle fleets and commercial repair and combines the high volume jumpstarter with features for charging electronics and an LED flashlight with SOS flasher. The Jump Plus even runs 12V mini refrigerators and 12V pumps and inflators.
- With over 1300 retail locations throughout the country, mPower is strategically targeting growth in high sale areas. The company is searching for additional dealer-partners to sell the product line to retailers for consumer purchase.
- Holiday orders from retailers have more than tripled store locations carrying mPower’s emergency portable jumpstarter products. In less than 60 days, holiday promotional pricing and the expanded product line has drawn over 700 new retailers throughout the country.
- Weekly Chart Targets are the 50SMA ($.0008) - 200SMA ($.0023) and Recent Highs.
- RSI is back above 50 to ~54.
- ACCUMULATION is surging.
- A +MACD Cross has recently hit.
- Breaking the 20SMA (Daily Chart) at $.0007 may send this running.
A Run to these Targets may net current traders Gains of 33%-283%+. There could be no stopping this if Sales Figures continue to rise.
mPhase Technologies Inc. (XDSL), a 2013 Frost and Sullivan recipient for the North American Advanced Battery Technology Innovation Award. mPhase Technologies is a publicly traded company (XDSL) that is pioneering a revolutionary Smart Surface technology enabled by breakthroughs in nanotechnology, MEMS processing and microfluidics. Their Smart Surface technology has potential applications within drug delivery systems, lab-on-a-chip analytic systems, self-cleaning systems, liquid and chemical sensor systems, and filtration systems. mPhase has pioneered its first Smart Surface enabled product, the mPhase Smart NanoBattery, still in development. More information about the company can be found at http://www.mPhaseTech.com.
mPower Technologies Inc. is the wholly owned consumer products subsidiary of mPhase Technologies, Inc. More information about the company can be found at http://www.mpowertech.com.
- XDSL detailed development of a second stage prototype of an innovative new product. The product remains in the battery category but breaks away from the automotive market.
- This new device opens channels outside of the markets of rechargeable batteries for vehicles and will serve the consumer and industrial markets. The new product is expected to launch in the summer of 2015. mPower has also found that the “green” aspect of this product is of broad interest and the prototype is likely to be introduced at a tradeshow this spring.
- XDSL announced today that another exciting product is being added to the mPower jumpstarter line. Sales and marketing are in final stages of preparation to launch an additional emergency portable jumpstarter into the marketplace. At the time of the promotional launch, the company will begin accepting pre-orders for the new product presently in production for spring delivery.
- The product will target the truck, bus and RV market, expanding the product line to users of much larger vehicles than previously targeted with the other mPower jumpstarters in the line. mPower sales representatives are already having preliminary discussions with potential distributors and resellers for this new product.
- XDSL said today that it has successfully branded the mPower Jump line of its emergency jumpstarters through its’ consumer products subsidiary of mPower Technologies, Inc. (http://mpowertech.com/). mPower has expanded into 1300 retail outlets of a major automotive distributor. Total product sales of $1,343,354 occurred in calendar year 2014.
- The mPower Jump was the kick-off anchor product as the year began and revenue started to “jump” with the addition of the Mini Jumpstarter. By the fall, the mPower Jump Plus was introduced and the combination of the fully branded line, along with winter promotional pricing, positioned the company for its growth.
- With a holiday sales promotion for resellers that included promotional retail pricing for consumers in stores, orders increased and re-orders continued throughout the holiday shopping season.
- mPower developed a pricing plan to promote the mPower Mini Jump to increase the retailer base. Almost 1000 stores from one national aftermarket auto chain ordered Minis to either stock their first mPower emergency portable jumpstarter product or join the mPower Jump already on their shelves. The Jump Plus is also being included in some of the store re-orders. The company has extended seasonal pricing beyond the holidays. Recognizing the winter seasonality of the jumpstarter, mPower has continued with Winter Promotional Pricing and new retailers from other automotive chains are bringing the products to their shelves. mPower believes there is an opportunity to build relationships with other chain retailers and orders are reflecting that activity.
Stockchat LLC has received Seven Thousand Five Hundred dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of XDSL from a Mphase Technologies