Definitive Rest Mattress Company - ( DRMC )
The developments have been Swift, so this $.0062 Trade may be ready to fly high soon.
The company offers Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Titanium along with a diversified service portfolio that compliments a multitude of industries, namely Aerospace for the time being.
The Company has restructured its management organizational configuration. The Company has formed a new wholly-owned holding company with the name of L&M Group Investments, Inc. that is to manage the Company's diversifying operations.
The $.003 Resistance was smashed as News Hit to start the year, and DRMC ran several times to intraday highs of $.018.The Chart has fallen near its Base of ~$.005 (50SMA).
- Resistance is the 20SMA at ~$.01 and 200SMA at ~$.013. The Next Target would be those recent highs around $.018.
- RSI is nearing a possible Break of 50 while hovering near at ~45.
- MACD may start turning now, which could set up a TA catalyst for traders.
- The Next Wave Up could commence any day now. The company is making deals and possibly ready to execute and announce major technological advancements. A Run to those target levels of $.01-$.013-$.018 could Net Current Buyers Gains of 61%-109%-190%.
Definitive Rest Mattress Company is an Oklahoma corporation with its headquarter office located in Montclair, California. The Company previously engaged in the manufacturing and sales of mattresses. In 2015, the Company has embarked upon a change of business direction into the Aerospace and Industrial Metals Sector Please visit http://www.definitiverest.com/
CNC Division: U Metals Technology has worked extensively in research and is ready to introduce a USA assembled CNC line of machines, offering the latest in Technology Driven Solutions, our CNC machines are designed with a well established format and technical capacity, combining knowledge experience of 40 years and a established global customer base NMT has partnered with an established manufacturer to bring global solutions to the USA market. (Please stay tuned the CNC division page is still in the works.)
- The market is forecasting a long-term demand for 35,280 new airplanes, valued at $4.8 trillion. They project that 14,350 of these new airplanes (41 percent of the total new deliveries) will replace older, less efficient airplanes, reducing the cost of air travel and decreasing carbon emissions. The remaining 20,930 airplanes will be for fleet growth, stimulating expansion in emerging markets and innovative airline business models.
- Approximately 24,670 airplanes (70 percent of new deliveries) will be single-aisle airplanes, reflecting growth in emerging markets such as China, and the continued expansion of low-cost carriers throughout the world. Wide body share will also increase, from 23 percent of today's fleet to 24 percent in 2032. The 8,590 new wide body airplanes will allow airlines to continue expansion into more international markets.
- "Our CNC Division will introduce a new line of machines to the North American market, with a new and exciting working envelope to its Milling Centers, designed and driven by current technology our CNC Division will bring an array of machines and tooling solutions to the Aerospace, Commercial and Industrial markets," says Juan Carlos Murga, the CEO of DRMC.
- "Out of the box thinking is critical to all new business plans, and with a clear objective to reach or goal, our group will begin the process of implementing our business format as we diversify."
- Nu Metals Technology will focus on growth and value to bring positive investment to the Company and our Shareholders, the new CNC Division is only the beginning of many other divisions to open in the near future.
- They announced the acquisition of NU Metals Technology which is a provider of Hi- Grade Metals and tooling solutions for the manufacturing of Aerospace components. This acquisition follows the company's previously announced new business plan into the metals industries, with a focus on the sale and distribution of Metals, Tooling and equipment for diverse manufacturing sectors, featuring the Aerospace Industry.
- "We have a clear objective that is driven by technology, beginning with our acquisition of NU Metals Technology, we look to the future with long-term growth in all areas of the Company by bringing value to our shareholders."
- "We are looking forward to implementing the new business plan where new investment and business opportunities will open the doors to new and diverse markets involving Metals Technology" says Juan Carlos Murga, the CEO of DRMC. He added, "This is only the beginning of many other business ventures that DRMC is developing to expand our portfolio and to provide a bright future to our shareholders."
On 1/8 the company backed up its declaration to enter the Metals Work Industry for Aerospace. DRMC Signed a LOI for the New Acquisition to Embark upon its new direction into Aerospace Machine Tool Technology and Industrial Metals.
- They signed a letter of intent to acquire a company that specializes in the distribution and wholesale of Metals for the Aerospace, Mold, Medical, Robotics and industrial manufacturing. This is a step in the Company’s recent press release of New Direction into the Machine Tool Technology and Metal Distribution Sector.
- "We are pleased to share news of our developments toward acquiring an ongoing metals distribution business operation to further our new strategic direction," says Juan Carlos Murga, the Company’s CEO. We hope to have further information shortly upon finalization of the new acquisition, as well as additional growth developments. "We are not stopping here."
Stockchat LLC has received Eight Thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of DRMC from a third party Speak Easy Media. LLC. Stockchat LLC has previously received Six Thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of DRMC from a third party Speak Easy Media. LLC.