It was only a year ago, that this same Lithium Ion Technology Trade went on a furious ~1,000% Run. At $.01, the equity is now pushing SMA barriers out of the way as it marches towards that psychological $.01 Level.
e industries across the board.
- BuzzBar Suite is a completely “off-grid” recharging solution for your mobile phone, GPS, MP3 Player or other portable electronic devices.
- NPWZ has the Patented PowerChip—a dynamic new patented energy technology. They develop products utilizing the PowerChip for military, government and corporate clients, to exacting specifications that solve specific power requirements and integrate into custom applications. The Recent India Test at the Defense Research and Development Organization showcases just how massive these licensing deals can be. How big could a India National Defense Contract be?
What makes the opportunity so exciting right now at $.01. Recall the Blockbuster PR that added $4MIL to the top line along with a list of patents?
On 1/8 NPWZ Agreed to Acquire Shorai, the Leading High Performance, Lithium-ion Power Starter Battery Company.
- This merger is expected to be immediately accretive with Shorai reporting over $4.0 million (unaudited) revenue in for the twelve months ended December 2014 and was cash flow positive for the fourth quarter of 2014.
- The combined organization, which will be called Neah Power Systems, will deliver a comprehensive suite of alternative energy power generation and storage solutions through a diverse portfolio of proprietary technologies, which include 12 patents and 6 patents pending.
- "Our customers, whether defense, commercial or consumer, want to see integrated power solutions that uses best of breed technologies in order to meet their mission critical needs. Completing this merger allows us to create product, operational and marketing, synergies to meet these customer needs."
- On 1/27 Neah conducted their 6th Q&A session with AGORACOM in which shareholders were invited to submit questions that were addressed in the interview (Interview: http://goo.gl/KyNHZF). Neah provided a variety of business and technology updates. How often do you see that?
NPWZ is a micro fuel cell development stage company using a patented, porous silicon-based design to provide long-lasting, efficient, and safe power solutions for portable electronic devices, including notebook PCs and other power-hungry computer, entertainment, and communications products.Neah Power's core solutions have a small form factor, recharge instantly, and operable in air and non-air environments, providing a longer life with lower total cost of ownership. Neah Power's Solutions offerings include the patented and patent pending PowerChip®, Formira® and the BuzzBar Suite® of products. For more information please visit www.neahpower.com.
On 2/5, NPWZ will Present at the BrewerGroup Innovations Conference. Do you think they something huge to release?
- NPWZ announced that Mr. David Schmidt, Principal Financial Officer and Member of Board of Neah Power will present on Monday, February 9th at 2:30 p.m. EST, at The Brewer Group Innovations Conference. The conference is being held on February 9th, 2015 at the Mondrian South Beach in Miami, Florida.
- The Innovations Conference is hosted by The Brewer Group, Inc. (TBG), an industry agnostic holding company with assets ranging across numerous sectors. The conference represents an opportunity for small cap, middle market and emerging private and public companies to showcase their products, services and programs. For more information please visit www.thebrewergroup.com.
- The Formira Hydrogen on Demand technology was recently featured on the cover of Automotive Industries Vol 193 Issue 3, with an interview featuring Dr. Chris D'outo, CEO of Neah Power, and Mr. David Schmidt, the Company's CFO. The article highlights the differentiated offering with the Formira HODTM to address safety, handling, infrastructure, and other challenges facing the hydrogen economy.
- NPWZ has successfully completed testing of the PowerChip® units at a Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Government of India facility and it had received payment of approximately $165,000 for these initial test units. This successful completion of testing is a critical milestone in completing the licensing agreement with the DRDO. The DRDO is an agency of the Republic of India, responsible for the development of technology for use by the military.
- Chris D'Couto, Neah Power's Chief Executive Officer, said, "We are pleased to announce the successful testing of the PowerChip® units to the specifications provided, and to have met the needs of a key customer and government entity. This further substantiates the value proposition of the PowerChip fuel cell in terms of differentiated performance from other fuel cells, including energy density, non-air operation and semiconductor-based manufacturing, as well as the ability to meet the needs of mission critical applications. We are very excited to have met this critical milestone to completing the licensing agreement which we expect to be a significant contract which the Company will update at the appropriate time. This will enable us to further adoption for a variety of applications in our targeted industries. We are optimistic about the future growth prospects of Neah Power Systems."
- RSI is Bullish at ~61.
- Volume has taken off since December.
- Currently, the 200SMA at $.0127 is our First Target, followed by the 50SMA (Weekly) at $.015, $.02, $.025, $.035-$.04.
- Runs to these levels from the current position may reward buyers with possible gains of 29%-53%-100%-155%-257%-300%.
Stockchat LLC has received eight thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of NPWZ from a third party New Century Conulting.