Sugar, is a Mega-Industry influencing many food, neutricutical, health issues, and much more. STVF understands the Important Role that Sugar Alternatives are now playing in the future of creating Better and New Products while also attacking health epidemics. One of the Biggest Elephants in the Room where mountains of money stand to be made on the backs of an effective solution is Diabetes and Obesity.
Stevia First Corp. is an agricultural biotechnology company that has developed expertise for the production of stevia using fermentation and for improvement of traditional stevia farming and processing methods.
The Company is also applying breakthrough technologies in software and the life sciences to develop product applications far beyond stevia and the food and beverage industry.
On 1/22 Stevia First Corp. Commented on "How SF Corp is Reinventing Human Nutrition" via an executive blog outlet.
- Mr. Brooke discussed the Company's expansion into food and nutrition products related to diabetes and obesity.
- In particular, SF. Corp is developing functional foods and ingredients that can be deemed "geroprotectors" which could have a profound impact on metabolic disorders.
- Additionally, he addressed the importance of producing transformative and healthy products at an industrial scale, making healthy changes easier for consumers. Read the full blog post from Mr. Brooke on TheChairmansBlog.com (http://www.thechairmansblog.com/stevia-first/robert-brooke/sf-corp-reinventing-human-nutrition/).
- They have headquarters are in Yuba City, California, where they have more than 3,000 square feet of laboratory and pilot production facilities.
- Their R&D programs have attracted the interest of several multinational food, beverage and ingredient companies.
- The Vision and Advantage?
- STVF can obtain 2 or 3 times as much stevia from the same amount of leaf, potentially achieving dramatic cost savings over the competition. They believe they are now better positioned than ever to become a premier global stevia supplier and the only large-scale producer in North America.
- They are applying the platform primarily for genomics analysis, seeking to discover novel protector or "geroprotector" genes that may provide profound health benefits, and functional ingredients that mediate the same effects.
- They have an R&D team and facilities for bioprocessing of stevia so that they can internally produce food products that are suitable for consumption using proprietary methods.
- The same expertise and production facilities can be applied to geroprotectors and related functional food ingredients, which could garner even higher margins and value per kilogram than with stevia.
- They plan to market these products as nutraceuticals and functional food ingredients, but they could also co-develop or out-license their applications as pharmaceutical products.
- The sugar substitute market is valued at more than $11 billion annually today and stevia's share of this market is expected to grow rapidly due to multinational food and beverage giants now including it as a new ingredient in hundreds of products each year.
- Stevia is also enjoyed by many as means to fight obesity and diabetes. It is sold as a health supplement within the global nutraceuticals and functional foods market that Visiongain has predicted will reach more $241.25 billion in 2015.
- Many attribute this growth to both an aging population and a steadily increasing desire for people to improve and maintain wellness through the consumption of natural, organic and healthier products.
- The next 6 - 12 months are a critical and formative period for SF Corp.
- They are now well positioned for commercialization of stevia products.
- One Major Deal deal could quickly raise Brand and Product Awareness along with Sales.
- Functional ingredients are being created to augment the product portfolio. The diabetes and obesity epidemics have a new opponent.
- A ~$200K Volume Day on 1/21 sent STVF Soaring to a Break and Hold above the 200SMA at ~$.37.
- The stock ran to intraday highs near ~$.44, and just this past Friday we saw the Highest 2015 close at ~$.43!
- These nearly match 9 Month Highs that have not been greatly surpassed since 3/14.
Stockchat LLC has received eight thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of STVF from a third party Full Service Media LLC. Stock Chat LLC has previously received five thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of STVF from a third party.