SITO Mobile - ( SITO )
SITO Mobile provides a mobile engagement platform that enables brands to increase awareness, loyalty, and ultimately sales. For more information visit www.sitomobile.com.
They are pushing to be THE DOMINANT player in this New and Growing Industry, and they are already well on their way. Check out their Sales Growth! 4Q14 Revenue was $3.0MIL up from $2.1MIL in the 4Q13, representing a 43% increase. For the full year ended September 30, 2014, revenue increased to $9.9MIL from $7.8MIL for the full year 2013, representing a year-over-year increase of 27%.
- Discussion of SITO Mobile's progress and strategy from a corporate and financial perspective.
- Market dynamics driving programmatic location-based advertising.
- Review of the Company's acquisition of DoubleVision Networks.
- Recent corporate developments including a new leadership team comprised of a new CEO and several new board members.
- Successful completion of the Company's second licensing deal via VideoStar LLC.
- Overview of the $10 million strategic financing from Fortress Investment Group.
- To read the Letter to Shareholders in full, please visit: http://content.stockpr.com/singletouch/media/d9bba22f141167982b0905f1a8fd0b54.pdf
- Revenue: 4Q14 Revenue was $3.0MIL up from $2.1MIL in the 4Q13, representing a 43% increase. For the full year ended September 30, 2014, revenue increased to $9.9MIL from $7.8MIL for the full year 2013, representing a year-over-year increase of 27%.
- Revenue driven by sequential growth of the advertising technology product platform increased to $557,000 in the fourth quarter of 2014 compared with $131,000 in the third quarter of 2014, an increase of 323%.
- Gross Margins: For the fourth quarter of 2014, gross margins improved to 62%, compared to 59% for the same quarter in 2013. For the fiscal year 2014, gross margins were 64%, compared with 57% for the fiscal year of 2013.
- Operating Profits: For the fourth quarter of 2014 and the full fiscal 2014, EBITDA was breakeven on a pro-forma basis when separating stock based compensation and executive termination expenses.
- "The improvement in revenue is a testament to our progress in establishing SITO Mobile as the predominant player in mobile marketing and advertising," said Jerry Hug, chief executive officer of SITO Mobile.
- "This quarter we made concrete steps toward that end, most importantly with our complete corporate rebranding to SITO Mobile, which signifies a new chapter for the company. With the customer wins we signed this quarter, including two channel customers, we continue to drive the adoption of our location-based advertising and mobile messaging platforms and are working to meet the demands of the mobile advertising market. With the addition of seven new patents this year, and a financing from an IP partner, we are creating a strategy to bolster our patent assets to augment the product revenue and believe that we are making tremendous progress in growing the company."
- "In his brief time as interim CEO, Jerry has led the company's re-branding to SITO Mobile, closed a financing with Fortress Investment Group, successfully integrated the Double Vision acquisition and firmly established the company in the mobile advertising technology space, and as a result, we're confident in his ability to drive growth and deliver results."
- "The company is now well positioned to increase market leadership by bringing new levels of innovation, customer experience and value to the marketplace. I look forward to working with the board, our executive leadership and employees in helping shape the future of the entire mobile advertising ecosystem."
- Among the highlights of Livingston's career, he was CEO for the Marketing and Business Solutions organization of LexisNexis; CFO of TouchTunes Music Corporation; chief financial officer of Duff & Phelps LLC; CFO of World Wrestling Entertainment; president and CEO of Financial Executives International (FEI); and senior vice president and chief financial officer of Catalina Marketing Corporation. He was also the CFO of Celestial Seasonings, where he managed the company's initial public offering. Currently he serves on the boards of AGI, Rand Worldwide Inc. Let that sink in for a moment.
- "Our partnership with SITO enables HMN to deliver relevant health and wellness messaging to consumers on their personal devices during a critical window of time in their health journey – from the physician's office visit through the treatment, purchase and therapy activation process."
- The platform presents the opportunity for health marketers to engage with consumers actively discussing treatment options with their doctors. It also offers the ability to reconnect with patients as they travel to the pharmacy or other retailer to fulfill prescriptions, buy OTC products and/or interact with the pharmacist.
- HMN will use SITO's location based mobile advertising platform as an extension of its current targeted digital media capabilities, helping to augment digital signage, wallboards and brochures, within 11,000 doctor's offices and hospitals around the United States. Its customers encompass pharmaceutical companies, consumer packaged goods brands, and other health oriented brands that will now be able to use the platform to connect with patients on the go.
- "HMN has a broad platform for point of care advertising, and we are proud to partner with them as our first channel partner in the health care industry," said Jerry Hug, interim CEO, SITO Mobile. "As SITO Mobile continues to diversify its customer base and expand our indirect sales capabilities into different vertical markets we continue to educate the market on the integral role mobile plays within the comprehensive advertising program."
Stockchat LLC has received ten thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of SITE from a third party Action Media Holding Corp