Commercial Equipment is NEEDED as Small Businesses are sprouting up left and right. Demand is soaring for Agriculture Equipment.
That is where SRNA, a $.35 Trade comes into play!
- Gross revenues have increased in excess of 330% from Q2 to Q3, from $340,000 to $1,200,000. When the revenues from our most recent acquisition are factored in, total revenues exceeded $1,800,000, or an increase in excess of 520%. A 40% year-to-date gross margin was also achieved
Do you realize just how Lucrative it can be to Own the Patents and License out High-Use, Best-in-Breed Products, Technology, Equipment in a sector that has seen its demand freak out. The cannabis market has been liberated and it is not just the bud sellers who have market share to capture and strains to invent. The equipment players now have a Reason to Innovate for purposes of tending to and growing cannabis. The Market is Open, and Surna is pushing its way towards the front.
Surna, Inc. is led by Tom Bollich, the visionary technologist who co-founded famed gaming company Zynga which ultimately rose to a $10 billion market valuation, Surna's mission is to acquire intellectual property and scalable operating companies in the nascent, legal marijuana industry with a focus on disruptive technology, equipment and related support services (www.surna.com) Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Hydro Innovations, the Company offers a comprehensive line of commercial and small business indoor agriculture equipment (www.hydroinnovations.com).
The Company represents a pure play on explosive growth in the cannabis industry via the High Demand of agriculture equipment. Surna has seen its News Flow Surge in the Past Month as the Company has now established its name with an Impressive array of products, technologies, and ambitious growth plans. SRNA Volume is now Crushing previous averages, and here we are at LOWS of $.32. These Recent PR's covering guidance, disruptive technology and innovations, and industry trends deserve our attention. The 20, 50, and 200 SMA's all look in range if one Break-and-Hold gives way to another. RSI shows how beaten down this is from a TA perspective. Near-Term Targets are the 20SMA at $.42, 50SMA at $.56 and 200SMA at $2.26 - Potential GAINS of 20% - 60% - 545%.
On 11/10 Surna Detailed the Engineering Innovations it has Brought to the Cannabis Industry. This PR summed up the Blockbuster array of Superior Indoor Equipment and Technologies
- According to some researchers, the warehouses commonly used to grow marijuana in large quantities consume roughly as much energy per square meter as a high-end data center, already racking up some $6 billion per year in electricity costs. The industry's rapid growth is stoking fears of further stresses on the grid.
- Since its inception, the company acquired the intellectual property portfolio of Safari Resource Group, which includes a patented reflector and other intellectual property in development. Management subsequently acquired Hydro Innovations to provide a solid base of rapidly growing revenue, supported by a complete lineup of indoor cannabis growing equipment.
- Since much of the marijuana available today is grown indoors and therefore unable to utilize natural sunlight, cannabis cultivation consumes massive amounts of energy and places pressure on the grid. To provide sufficient amounts of light to the crop, many operations use 1,000-watt light bulbs that generate an incredible amount of heat. Typically this equates to approximately a half ton of heat per bulb that has to be removed by a climate control system. Climate control is the second most important factor in a cannabis grow operation due to the intense amount of heat that must be removed so as not to destroy the garden. With traditional HVAC systems, the removal of excess heat (heat exchange) occurs through the movement of air, which is highly inefficient and requires a large amount of electricity.Surna's technologies address these shortcomings by making water-cooled technology available and, more importantly, affordable through their climate control systems and a recently announced water-cooled light reflector.
- Surna's water-cooled technology does not exchange heat through the air but instead exchanges heat through water, which is a more conductive material. These thermal dynamics can save enormous amounts of electricity and thereby dramatically improve the economics of growing operations – particularly large ones.
- The company's technologies are also very competitively priced which is not typically the case with water cooled technology. For example, in a sample quote for a 200-ton system, Surna Chiller Systems are priced at $250,000 compared to $400,000 for a conventional HVAC system and $800,000 for a conventional chiller system. The lower price comes despite the use of high-quality, off-the-shelf components from companies like Daikin and Trane that make it superior to many competitors.
- Surna's reflector, expected to be available to large-scale commercial grow operations in the first quarter of 2015, utilizes water-cooled technology to eliminate heat directly from the source. This point-source heat removal eliminates the need to remove heat from the rest of the room, cutting back further on energy costs.
- With the acquisition of Hydro Innovations, the company generated approximately $1.8MIL of revenue through the third quarter - and these figures don't include any sales of its new, patented reflector technology.
- Management expects the reflector to be a game changer for the industry. Given its ability to dramatically cut long-term cooling costs for the cultivation facility without the need for a large scale cooling system, the technology could generate significant interest among commercial-sized growing operations where electricity costs are huge and ever growing. These revenues could provide a near-term catalyst for the stock.
- According to a recent press release detailing the reflector's potential:
- "The reflector uses a unique water-chilled system to greatly decrease cooling needs for a grow facility while adding features that provide a significant increase to the amount of light that hits the canopy. Although yet to be validated by third party testing, Surna's engineering team expects that the water-cooled reflector will allow indoor grow houses to reduce energy consumption from cooling by up to 50 percent, and overall energy consumption by up to 25 percent, when combined with Surna's proprietary water-cooled climate control system."
- Voters in Oregon, Alaska, and Washington, D.C. made it perfectly clear to lawmakers that lawful, recreational use of cannabis is indeed what the people want. With recreational use now legalized in these three key states the momentum to legalize responsible recreational cannabis use nationwide has gained even greater momentum.
- Florida voters also showed strong support (57.6% in favor) of the legalized use of medical marijuana.
Don't let this chance go up in smoke. Make sue you start your research on SRNA right away. As other states choose to express their right to use cannabis, the equipment and technology markets will now have access to a Larger Prospective Buying Population. Enjoy SRNA
Stockchat LLC has received five thousand dlrs via a bank wire for the awareness of SRNA from a third party New Century Consulting.